AUS vs NZ, 2nd Test, New Zealand tour of Australia 2019-20
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Thursday, December 26, 2019 05:30 AM
In the New Zealand tour of Australia 2019-20, we have Australia squaring off against New Zealand at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne.
NZ vs AUS Dream11 Preview
In the New Zealand tour of Australia 2019-2020, both the teams are facing off against each other for their second test match of the tournament. In the first test match, the game has lasted for four days. AUS has scored 416 runs in the first innings and 217 runs in the second innings, with the loss of nine wickets and declared the match. Following up AUS, the target set for NZ is 468 runs, but NZ has struggled to score 166 runs in the first innings and 171 runs in the second inning played. At the first test match, Australia has won the match by 296 runs
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction
With the completion of one test match, there are two test matches and three One Day International matches are remaining yet to be played. NZ still has an opportunity to play and take wins in the forthcoming matches. They just need encouragement and spirit to do that. As long as their fans have hope on them, NZ can struggle to do so.
- Key players of AUS are Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Pat Cummins, and Nathan Lyon.
- Marnus Labuschagne, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 984 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 57.40.
- Steven Smith, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 873 runs in 7 matches played, with a strike rate of 59.71.
- Pat Cummins has taken 54 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 2.68.
- Nathan Lyon has taken 37 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 2.82.
- Key players of NZ are Tom Latham, Kane Williamson, TIM Southee, and Neil Wagner.
- Tom Latham, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 1007 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 52.63.
- Kane Williamson, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 874 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 59.05.
- Tim Southee has taken 47 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 2.83.
- Neil Wagner has taken 42 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 2.97.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 310 & 312
Average 3rd & 4th Innings Score: 255 & 172
Highest & Lowest Total: 624/8 (142 Ov) by AUS vs PAK & 36/10 (23.2 Ov) by RSA vs AUS
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 332/7 (159.5 Ov) by ENG vs AUS & 83/10 (48.4 Ov) by AUS vs IND
AUS vs NZ – Team Squad
Australia: Tim Paine (c, wk), Pat Cummins, Travis Head (VC), Joe Burns, Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Michael Neser, James Pattinson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner
New Zealand: Kane Williamson (c), Todd Astle, Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Jeet Raval, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Neil Wagner, BJ Watling (wk)
Small League Team Prediction For Dream11
Dream11 Grand League Team