CD vs CTB,11th Match, Super Smash 2019-20
McLean Park, Napier
Monday, December 23, 2019 11:30 AM
In the Super Smash 2019-20, we have Central Districts squaring off against Canterbury at McLean Park, Napier.
LAST MATCH RESULTS AT MCLEAN PARK NAPIER:-
Dec 22, 2019: Central Stags 221/5 (20 Overs), won against Northern Knights 101/10 (13.5 Overs) by 120 runs.
G Worker and D Cleaver will open the innings. Both of then been in very good form. C Leopard will be bat 1st down and scored 13 in the last games has been new to CD circuit, will look to impress. T Bruce, Neema Barnett, J Clarkson will handle the middle order for CD. S Rance and Wheeler will lead the pace bowling department, both of them are very consistent wicket-taker.
Jack Boyle and Chad Bowes will make the opening. Stephen Murdoch and Cole McConchie will be the next. Cole McConchie, Ed Nuttall and Blake Coburn will make the bowling combination. Henry Shipley, Ed Nutall will lead the pace attack.
CTB vs CD Dream11 Preview
In Super Smash 2019-2020, the Central Districts team takes the first position in the series points table with ten points in their account. They have played three matches so far in the league. Of that, they won two matches and one match ended with no result. Their last match was against the Northern Knights team. First CD batted and scored 149 at the end of twenty overs. After that, the rain came down and the match ended with no result. Both teams shared two points each. Previous to this match, they played against the Wellington team. In that match, the Central Districts team played well and won the match by twenty-four runs. Their record in the last five matches they played in this league is N W W. They never saw a single loss so far in the series. They played well in all the matches and if they keep this, they will be at first position hereafter.
CD vs CTB Dream11 Prediction
In Super Smash 2019-2020, the Canterbury team takes the fifth position in the series points table with two points in their account. They have played two matches so far in the series. Of that, they lost one match and one match ended with no result. Their last match was against the Auckland team. Both teams are ready to play. The rain came down after toss and delayed the start. Then the Canterbury team batted well to score 72 runs in eight overs. But the rain came down again and at that time and it never gave an opportunity to restart. So the match ended with no result. Both teams shared two points each. Previous to this match, they played against the Wellington team. In that match, the CTB team did not play well and the opponent team won the match by six wickets. Their record in the last five matches they played in this league is N L. They have to play well in the upcoming matches to move forward in the points table.
- Key players of CD are Tom Bruce, Dane Cleaver, Ajaz Patel, and Kieran Noema-Barnett.
- Tom Bruce is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 56 runs in 34 balls with a strike rate of 164.71.
- Dane Cleaver is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 48 runs in 31 balls with a strike rate of 154.84.
- Ajaz Patel is a left-arm orthodox bowler and he has taken three wickets with an economy of 5.00 in the last match he played.
- Kieran Noema-Barnett is a right-arm medium bowler and he has taken two wickets with an economy of 6.33.
- Key players of CTB are Jack Boyle, Cole McConchie, and Ed Nuttall.
- Jack Boyle is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 35 runs in 27 balls with a strike rate of 129.63.
- Cole McConchie is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 21 runs in 15 balls with a strike rate of 140.00.
- Ed Nuttall is a left-arm fast-medium bowler and he has taken one wicket with an economy of 5.18 in the last match he played.
- Cole McConchie is a right-arm off-break bowler and he has taken three wickets with an economy of 4.50.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 191 & 154
Highest & Lowest Total: 241/3 (20 Ov) by ENG vs NZ & 165/10 (16.5 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 143/4 (18 Ov) by NZ vs BAN & 241/3 (20 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
CD vs CTB – Team Squad
Central Districts: Kieran Noema-Barnett, Seth Rance, George Worker, Ben Wheeler, Dane Cleaver, Tom Bruce, Ajaz Patel, Josh Clarkson, Blair Tickner, Christian Leopard, Willem Ludick, Ryan Watson, Jayden Lennox
Canterbury: Andrew Ellis, Chad Bowes, Sean Davey, Cam Fletcher, Ed Nuttall, Leo Carter, Cole McConchie (c), Stephen Murdoch, Will Williams, Henry Shipley, Jack Boyle, Blake Coburn
Dream11 Sl Team
Dream11 Gl team