CUW vs RAN,11th Match, Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 1:00 PM
In the Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20, we have Cumilla Warriors squaring off against Rangpur Rangers at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram.
RAN vs CUW Dream11 Preview
In Bangladesh Premier League 2019, Cumilla Warriors has been placed at the fifth place in the league standings. In the total of 2 matches played so far, CUW has faced victory in 1 match and failure in another match, with the scored points of 2 for the team. In the first match of the tournament, CUW has faced with Rangpur Rangers, in which CUW has won the match by 105 runs. In the second match, played against Dhaka Platoon, CUW has lost the game by 20 runs. In the first innings, DP has scored 180 runs out of 120 balls, with 3 wickets left to spare. In the second innings, CUW has managed to score only 160 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of 9 wickets. CUW must try harder in order to move up in the points table.
Rangpur Rangers has been positioned at the bottom of the BPL 2019, with yet to take a first win in the tournament. In the total of two matches played, RAN has not even won any game so far. In the first match of the tournament, when played against Cumilla Warriors, RAN has lost by 105 runs. In the second match, played against Chattogram Challengers, the opponent has won the game by 6 wickets. In the first innings, RAN has scored 157 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of eight wickets. In the second innings played, CCH has managed to reach the target of 158 runs out of 110 balls, with the loss of four wickets. RAN must improve in many aspects of the game, in order to move up in the points table.
- Key players of CUW are MD Shanaka, DJ Malan, Soumya Sarkar, and Al-Amin Hossain.
- MD Shanaka, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 75 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 234.37.
- DJ Malan, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 65 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 110.16.
- Soumya Sarkar has taken 4 wickets in 2 innings played, with an economy of 9.57.
- Al-Amin Hossain has taken 3 wickets in 2 innings played, with an economy of 6.14.
- Key players of RAN are Mohammad Naim, Mohammad Nabi, L Gregory, and Sanjit Saha.
- Mohammad Naim, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 95 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 117.28.
- Mohammad Nabi, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 32 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 145.45.
- L Gregory has taken 4 wickets in 2 innings played, with an economy of 7.42.
- Sanjit Saha has taken 2 wickets in 1 innings played, with an economy of 6.50.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 145 & 128
Highest & Lowest Total: 196/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs ENG & 39/10 (10.3 Ov) by NED vs SL
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 190/4 (19.2 Ov) by ENG vs SL & 141/5 (20 Ov) by NEP vs AFG
CUW vs RAN – Team Squad
Cumilla Warriors: Stiaan van Zyl, Dawid Malan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Kusal Perera, Sabbir Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, Al-Amin Hossain, Dasun Shanaka (c), Abu Hider Rony, Yasir Ali, Sunzamul Islam, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mahidul Islam Ankon, Fardeen Hasan, Sumon Khan, Ifran Hossain
Rangpur Rangers: Nadif Chowdhury, Mohammad Nabi (c), Mohammad Shahzad, Jahurul Islam, Lewis Gregory, Junaid Khan, Arafat Sunny, Taskin Ahmed, Cameron Delport, Mustafizur Rahman, Zakir Hasan, Tom Abell, Sanjit Saha, Fazle Mahmud, Mohammad Naim, Rishad Hossain
Dream11 Sl Team :-
Grand League Team :-