DP vs SLT, 19th Match, Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram
Tuesday, December 24, 2019 1:00 PM
In the Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20, we have Dhaka Platoon squaring off against Sylhet Thunder at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram.
SYL vs DHP Dream11 Preview
In Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20, we have Dhaka Platoon at the fifth place in the points table with 4 points scored in their account. So far they have played 4 matches in which they have won 2 matches and lost 2 matches. After the failure in the first match, they took back-to-back wins against Comilla Warriors and Sylhet Thunder by 20 and 24 runs respectively. They didn’t keep up the winning streak and lost to Chattogram Challengers by 16 runs in the last match. The opponent team batted first and scored 221 runs for the fall of 4 wickets at the end of 20 overs. While DHP got all out in the 20 overs with 205 runs scored. They should try to bring back the past spirit to take wins in future matches. As they have already defeated the opponent SYL in their first meet, they will look to take the win in this match also. This win will help the team to move one step forward in the points table
DHP vs SYL Dream11 Prediction
Whereas Sylhet Thunder is at the second bottom place in the points table with 2 points scored in their account. So far they have played 5 matches in which they have won one match and lost 4 matches. After the 4 consecutive loses, they took the first win in the last match against Khulna Tigers by the major run differences of 80. In which they batted first and scored 232 runs for the fall of 5 wickets at the end of 20 overs. While the opponent team got all out in the over of 18.3 with 152 runs scored. We can say that it was a great victory for SYL as they defeated one of the top teams with a huge run difference. If they play with the same spirit, then they can take more wins in future matches and move upward in the points table.
- Key players for DHP are Thisara Parera, Tamim Iqbal, Hasan Mahmud.
- Thisara Parera has played 4 matches and scored 112 runs with an average of 56. Additionally, he has taken 5 wickets with the economy of 9.09.
- Tamim Iqbal has played 3 matches and scored 110 runs with an average of 36.66.
- Hasan Mahmud has played 4 matches and taken out 4 wickets with the economy of 9.35.
- Key players for SYL are Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammed Mithun, Ebadot Hossain, and Krishmar Santokie.
- Mosaddek Hossain has played 5 matches and scored 150 runs with an average of 37.50.
- Mohammed Mithun has played 5 matches and scored 130 runs with an average of 32.50.
- Ebadot Hossain has played 9 matches and taken out 10 wickets with the economy of 7.73.
- Krishmar Santokie has played 5 matches and scored 7 wickets with the economy of 7.94.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 145 & 128
Highest & Lowest Total: 196/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs ENG & 39/10 (10.3 Ov) by NED vs SL
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 190/4 (19.2 Ov) by ENG vs SL & 141/5 (20 Ov) by NEP vs AFG
DHP vs SYL – Team Squad
Dhaka Platoon: Shahid Afridi, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Tamim Iqbal, Wahab Riaz, Thisara Perera, Raqibul Hasan, Laurie Evans, Shuvagata Hom, Mominul Haque, Ariful Haque, Anamul Haque, Luis Reece, Asif Ali, Mohammad Shahid, Jaker Ali, Shadab Khan, Mahedi Hasan, Hasan Mahmud, Salauddin Sakil
Sylhet Thunder: Mohammad Sami, Andre Fletcher, Shafiqullah Shafiq, Jeevan Mendis, Krishmar Santokie, Johnson Charles, Sohag Gazi, Mohammad Mithun, Nazmul Islam, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Mosaddek Hossain (c), Monir Hossain, Rony Talukdar, Delwar Hossain, Naveen-ul-Haq, Ebadot Hossain, Abdul Mazid, Nayeem Hasan, Sherfane Rutherford, Ruyel Miah
Dream11 Sl Team Prediction
Dream11 GL team Prediction