Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Cricket team for the ENG vs IRE match
Are you searching for ENG vs IRE Dream11 Team prediction of the match England vs Ireland that is to be played on 30 July. Looking for 100% winning team for Dream11, then you are at the right place. Read on for our preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team for Dream11.
ENG vs WI Dream11 Match Information
Match Venue : The Rose Bowl, Southampton, England
Match Time : 06:30 PM IST
England Team News
England are coming on the back of winning a series from behind and even though it was in a different format, they would fancy their chances of winning against Ireland. It will be their first ODI at home after winning the World Cup back in 2019 although the side will be without some of their gun players.
Bairstow and Jason Roy will be back on top but with no Joe Root to follow at 3. Root, Buttler, Archer, Stokes and Woakes have been rested after a tiring Test series and in their absence, Tom Curran will be the leading fast bowling along with the players like David Willey who has again bee picked in the English side. Also, have an eye on Tom Banton who has impressed one & all in the practice games.
Players to pick from England
Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Adil Rashid, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Tom banton, Eoin Morgan, James Vince
Ireland Team News
Ireland will have pretty much nothing to lose when they will step out on the field against the giants English team but they can take inspiration from Scottish team who had somehow managed to beat them in their own backyard. The match will be a part of recently introduced World Cup Super League and the men in green would love to make a mark in the series to grab some eyeballs.
Ireland will be hoping they can get Paul Stirling fit and ready to go by the time match starts. They have gone with an extra batting option at 7 which leaves their bowling slightly vulnerable against a powerful English side.
Players to pick from Ireland
Paul Stirling, Andy Balbirnie, Boyd Rankin, Kevin O’Brien, Andy McBrine, Simi Singh, Joshua Little
ENG vs IRE Probable 11
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow (wk), James Vince, Eoin Morgan (capt), Joe Denly, Tom Banton, Moeen Ali, David Willey, Tom Curran, Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood
Paul Stirling, Gareth Delany, Andy Balbirnie (capt), Harry Tector, 5 Kevin O’Brien, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Simi Singh, Curtis Campher, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Josh Little/Boyd Rankin
ENG vs IRE Squad
Eoin Morgan (Captain), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton, Sam Billings, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, Joe Denly, Saqib Mahmood, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, Reece Topley, James Vince, David Willey
Andrew Balbirnie (c), Paul Stirling, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, Josh Little, Andrew McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Kevin O’Brien, William Porterfield, Boyd Rankin, Simi Singh, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker, Craig Young
ENG vs IRE Pitch Report
The Southampton pitch is expected to have a little bit of grass in it which not only means the new ball can do something for first few overs but it also means the ball will come to bat nicely. If Irish bowlers don’t set the radar quickly, it is going to be a run fest with England might scoring over 300-330 if they bat first.
LAST 4 MATCH RESULTS AT THIS VENUE—
1ST INNINGS:- NWZ- 241/8 (OVER-50)
2ND INNINGS:- ENG- 241/10 (OVER-50)
1ST INNINGS:- AUS- 223/10 (OVER-49)
2ND INNINGS:- ENG- 226/2 (OVER-32.1)
1ST INNINGS:- NWZ -239/8 (OVER-50)
2ND INNINGS:- IND- 221/10 (OVER-49.3)
1ST INNINGS:- SAF- 325/6 (OVER-50)
2ND INNINGS:- AUS- 315/10 (OVER-49.5)
Paul Stirling (He Scored 15 & (OVER-2,W-1) In The Last Match) and Gerath Delany (he scored 19 runs in the last match) will open the innings.
Andy Balbarine (he scored 16 in the last match) will bat at 1st down.
William Porterfield (he scored 15 runs in the last match) & Kevin O Brein (he scored 4 runs in the last match) will bat at 2nd and 3rd down respectively.
Lorcan Tucker (he scored 31 runs in the last match) and Curtis Campher will do late hitting duty.
Simi Singh (OVER-10,W-2), Andy Mcbrine (OVER-7,W-1), Barry McCarthy (OVER-7.2, W-1), Boyd Rankin (OVER-7,W-1) will handle the bowling department.
LAST MATCH RESULT—-
[ ] AAD- 110/3 (OVER-10)
[ ] SBK- 111/7 (OVER-10)
AAD LOSE BY 3 WICKETS.
Jason Roy (He Scored 32 In The Last Match) and Jonny Bairstow (he scored 19 runs & (OVER-1,W-0) in the last match) will open the innings.
James Vince (he scored 26 runs in the last match) will bat at 1st down.
Joe Denly (he scored 87 runs & (OVER-6,W-0) in the last match) and Eoin Morgan (he scored 11 runs in the last match) will bat at 2nd and 3rd down respectively.
Sam Billings (He scored 11 runs in the last match) and Moeen Ali (he scored 17* & (OVER-10,W-1) in the last match) will do late hitting duty.
Joe Denly (OVER-6,W-0), Moeen Ali (OVER-10,W-1), Tom Curran (OVER-7,W-0), David Willey (OVER-10,W-2), Adil Rashid (OVER-10,W-3) Saqib Mahmood (OVER-5,W-10) will handle the bowling department.
LAST MATCH RESULT—-
[ ] ECB- 150/3 (OVER-10)
[ ] TAD- 95/3 (OVER-10)
TAD LOSE BY 55 RUNS
CAPTAIN & VC PICKS IN SL—-
CAPTAIN & VC PICKS IN GL AND PUNTS :-
1) James Vince ( Special)
2) Jason Roy ( hit or miss type player can score very big)
3) Eoin Morgan (Special)
4) Adil Rashid/A Balbirnie ( strong batsman)
5) Jonny Bairstow (Can score Big)
6) P Stirling ( Strong batsman + full time spiner)
7) ENGENGLAND All bowlers Good captain & vc picks
8) Amazing Facts
1) Try To Pick Top Order +dd. Order If ENG Bat First (even you can drop 1 player from top 4 or ENG) & Pick Top Order From ENG
if they chase + More Bolwers & it’s going to be Batting friendly wicket…
IRELAND Probable 11—-
1. Paul Stirling – 15, 63, 5, 57
2. Gerath Delany – 19, 14 ( OVER-2,W-0)
3. Andy Balbarine – 16, 10, 71, 101
4. William Porterfield -15, 29, 10, 6
5. Kevin O Brein – 4, 31, 21, 5 (OVER-6,W-0)
6. Lorcan Tucker(WK) – 31, 1, 16, 23
7. Curtis Campher –
8. Simi Singh – 5 (OVER-10,W-2), 34 (OVER-10.W-3), 10 (OVER-10,W-1), 8 (OVER-10,W-1)
9. Andy Mcbrine – 4 (Over-7,w-1), 8 (OVER-10,W-2), 25, DNB (OVER-10,W-2)
10. Barry McCarthy – 13 (OVER-7.2, W-1), 17*(OVER-10,W-2), 8 (OVER-5.2, W-1), 18 (OVER-4.3,W-0)
11. Boyd Rankin – 10* (OVER-7,W-1), 4* (OVER-10,W-1), DNB (OVER-10,W-0), 1* (OVER-10,W-1)
ENGLAND Probable 11—-
1. Jason Roy – 32, DNB, 21, 17
2. Jonny Bairstow – 19, DNB, 43, 0
3. James Vince – 26, 14, 0, DNB
4. Eoin Morgan – 11, DNB, 9, 57
5. Joe Denly – 87 (OVER-6,W-0), DNB, 66 (OVER-1,w-0), DNB (OVER-5,W-0)
6. Sam Billings – 11 , 12, 2
7. Moeen Ali – 17* (OVER-10,W-1) , 3, 19 (OVER-10,W-1) , 31 (OVER-10,W-3)
8. Tom Curran – 15* (OVER-7,W-0), DNB (OVER-2,W-0), 5, DNB (OVER-9,W-0)
9. David Willey – DNB (OVER-10,W-2) , DNB (OVER-10,W-1), 14 (OVER-9,W-1), 20 (OVER-6,W-0)
10. Adil Rashid – 2 (OVER-10,W-3) , DNB(OVER-8,W-1), 3*(OVER-5,W-0), DNB (OVER-10,W-1)
11. Saqib Mahmood – DNB (OVER-5,W-10)