HBH vs MLR, 11th Match, Big Bash League 2019-20
Bellerive Oval, Hobart
Tuesday, December 24, 2019 9:15 AM
In the Big Bash League 2019-20, we have Hobart Hurricanes squaring off against Melbourne Renegades at Bellerive Oval, Hobart.
Are you searching for HUR vs REN Dream11 Team prediction of the match Hobart Hurricanes vs Melbourne Renegades that is to be played on 24 Dec. Looking for 100% winning team for Dream11, then you are at the right place. Read on for our preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team for Dream11
HUR vs REN Dream11 Match Information
HUR vs REN Match Preview
The match between Hobart Hurricanes and Melbourne Renegades will take place in Bellerive Oval, Hobart starting at 9.15 am IST.
Hobart Hurricanes Team News
- They have 2 points from as many games, winning one and losing one.
- They have bowled well in both the games. Qais Ahmed has been the pick of the bowlers for them.
- In the batting department they would want experienced campaigners like Miller and Bailey to come good. D Arcy Short has played well in the first game scoring a half century.
Players recent performance
D Arcy Short- 9(9)
Caleb Jewell- 25(21)
Ben McDermott- 5(3)
David Miller- 7(7)
M Wright- 10(16)
Bowlers and All rounders
Riley Meredith- 4 for 27
Qais Ahmed- 1 for 34
Clive Rose- 32(18)
N Ellis- 12(10)
Players to pick from Hobart Hurricanes
D Arcy Short
Melbourne Renegades Team News
- They are sitting at the bottle of the table losing both their games.
- Despite having players like Finch, Richardson and Marsh they have failed to perform collectively as team in both the games.
- Their bowling has been below par in this tournament so far. Except for Kane Richardson everyone else has been taken to the cleaners.
- Aaron Finch and Shaun Marsh have batted well but failed to carry on. They haven’t got much support at the other end either.
Players recent performance
Aaron Finch- 28(15)
Shaun Marsh- 55(38)
Sam Harper – 15(12)
Bowlers and All rounders
Kane Richardson- 4 for 22
Richard Gleeson- 1 for 49
H Gurney- 1 for 55
Players to pick from Melbourne Renegades
HUR vs REN Pitch Report
Hobart pitch traditionally has been a batting paradise and hence in this game, one can expect batsmen from both sides to pile on huge amount of runs.
HUR vs REN Probable 11
Hobart Hurricanes : Nathan Ellis ,Ben McDermott ,Caleb Jewell ,David Miller, George Bailey ,Simon Milenko, Qais Ahmed,D’Arcy Short,Thomas Rogers/ James Faulkner,Clive Rose, Riley Meredith
Melbourne Renegades : Aaron Finch (c), Cameron Boyce, Dan Christian, Tom Cooper/ Marcus Harris, Harry Gurney, Richard Gleeson, Shaun Marsh, Kane Richardson, Jack Wildermuth, Sam Harper, B Webster
HUR vs REN Injured/ Unavailable
Watch out for Marcus Harris. He has been added to the Melbourne Renegdes side and might replace Tom Cooper.
For Hobart Hurricanes, George Bailey and James Faulkner will be returning for this game.
HUR vs REN Squad
Hobart Hurricanes Squad: Ben McDermott (c), Qais Ahmad, George Bailey, Nathan Ellis, James Faulkner, Caleb Jewell, Riley Meredith, Simon Milenko, David Miller, Tom Rogers, Clive Rose, D’Arcy Short, Mac Wright
Melbourne Renegades Squad: Aaron Finch (c), Cameron Boyce, Dan Christian, Tom Cooper, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Richard Gleeson, Harry Gurney, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Shaun Marsh, Kane Richardson, Beau Webster, Jack Wildermuth
REN vs HUR Dream11 Preview
In Big Bash League 2019-2020, Hobart Hurricanes takes the fifth place in the League standings. In the total of two matches played, HUR has succeeded in one match and defeated in one match. HUR has scored two points for the team. In the first match of the tournament, HUR has faced off against Sydney Sixers, in which HUR has won the match by 25 runs. In the second match, playing against Melbourne Stars, the opponent has won the game by 52 runs. In the first innings played, SIX has scored 163 runs out of 120 balls, with six wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, HUR has the struggle to score only 111 runs out of 96 balls, with no wickets left to spare. HUR can further harder in order to take more wins in the tournament.
HUR vs REN Dream11 Prediction
Melbourne Renegades holds the bottom first position in the points table of BBL 2019-20. REN has played two matches so far and they could not manage to win any of the matches yet. REN is yet to score points in the tournament. In the first match of the tournament, playing against Sydney Thunder, SYT had a four-wicket win at ease, reaching 170 runs as the target and scored 171 runs effortlessly, with 2 balls left to spare. In the second match of the tournament, REN has faced off against Perth Scorchers, in which the opponent won the match by 11 runs. In the first innings played, PRS has scored 196 runs out of 120 balls, with three wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, REN has struggled to score only 185 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of six wickets. REN must improve in the forthcoming matches and make greater efforts and start winning games in BBL 2019-20.
- Key players of HUR are D’Arcy Short, Matthew Wade, Qais Ahmad, and James Faulkner.
- D’Arcy Short, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 342 runs out of 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 136.25.
- Matthew Wade, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 402 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 150.00.
- Qais Ahmad has taken 12 wickets in 5 innings played, with an economy of 6.75.
- James Faulkner has taken 10 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 8.24.
- Key players of REN are Tom Cooper, Aaron Finch, Kane Richardson, and Harry Gurney.
- Tom Cooper, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 241 runs out of 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 109.54.
- Aaron Finch, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 235 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 127.02.
- Kane Richardson has taken 17 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 6.89.
- Harry Gurney has taken 11 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 7.57
HUR vs REN Dream11 Team Prediction
- George Bailey
- Caleb Jewell
- Shaun Marsh (Vice Captain)
- Aaron Finch
- Qais Ahmad
- Harry Gurney
- Kane Richardson
- Ben Mcdermott
- Sam Harper
- D’arcy Short (Captain)
- Daniel Christian
Dream11 Sl Team Prediction:-
Dream11 GL team Prediction:-