HUR vs SIX, 4th Match, Big Bash League 2019-20
Traeger Park, Alice Springs
Friday, December 20, 2019 9:15 AM
In the Big Bash League 2019-20, we have Hobart Hurricanes squaring off against Sydney Sixers at Traeger Park, Alice Springs.
SIX vs HUR Dream11 Preview
In Big Bash League 2019-2020, Hobart Hurricanes and Sydney Sixers are facing off with each other for the fourth match of the tournament. If we take a look at the previous version of BBL, HUR has been placed at the top position in the points table, with the scored points of 20 for the team. In the total of 14 matches played, HUR has succeeded in 10 matches and defeated in 4 matches. But, unfortunately, HUR has lost in the first semi-final of BBL 2018. So, with the motivation, happened due to the frustration, HUR can be expected to give its best in BBL 2019.
HUR vs SIX Dream11 Prediction
Sydney Sixers holds the third place in the Big Bash League 2018-2019. In the total of 14 matches played, SIX has faced victories in 8 matches and defeats in 6 matches, with the scored points of 16 for the team. In the second semi-final of the tournament, Sydney Sixers faced off with Melbourne Renegades, who shared the same statistics as SIX. But, unfortunately, SIX has lost the match to its opponent by 3 wickets. Both the semi-final losers are facing off in this match. Let’s see whether they get their vengeance this year or not.
- Key players of HUR are Matthew Wade, D’Arcy Short, Riley Meredith, and James Faulkner.
- Matthew Wade, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 411 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 148.91.
- D’Arcy Short, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 380 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 143.39.
- Riley Meredith has taken 10 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 8.73.
- James Faulkner has taken 10 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 8.73.
- Key players of SIX are Daniel Hughes, James Vince, Sean Abbott and Steve O’Keefe.
- Daniel Hughes, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 296 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 133.33.
- James Vince, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 269 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 136.54.
- Sean Abbott has taken 15 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 8.04.
- Steve O’Keefe has taken 11 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 6.97.
HUR vs SIX – Team Squad
Hobart Hurricanes: George Bailey, Matthew Wade (c), David Miller, James Faulkner, Scott Boland, Clive Rose, Jake Doran, Ben McDermott, Simon Milenko, David Moody, D Arcy Short, Qais Ahmad, Caleb Jewell, Riley Meredith, Thomas Rogers, Jarrod Freeman, Aaron Summers, Nathan Ellis
Sydney Sixers : Moises Henriques (c), Steve OKeefe, Steven Smith, Josh Hazlewood, James Vince, Nathan Lyon, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Mickey Edwards, Lloyd Pope, Daniel Fallins, Josh Philippe, Jack Edwards, Justin Avendano
SL TEAM FOR HUR VS SIX :-
GL TEAM FOR SIX VS HUR :-