After a fantastic performance with both bat and ball in the second T20I match at Mohali, team India will be eyeing yet another series win when they face off South Africa in the third and final T20I match in Bangalore tomorrow night. There is a huge gap between India and South Africa’s team strength and India should beat South Africa without any hurdle. And South Africa have no external pressure and it might allow them to play their cricket freely.
Match Details :
Match : 3rd T20I, IND vs SA, India vs South Africa, South Africa tour of India
Date and time : 22 September 2019, 7.00 PM IST
Venue : M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
India Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. India is ranked third in the ICC T20I team rankings.
2. India should remain unchanged for this series decider after an amazing performance in Mohali.
3. India have no injury concerns.
Expected XI :
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Navdeep Saini
South Africa Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. South Africa is ranked fifth in the ICC T20I team rankings.
2. South Africa could make some changes in their playing XI as series is on the line.
3. Temba Bavuma batted very slowly in Mohali but team management might give him one more chance.
4. David Miller has been in poor form since the start of IPL and his place in the playing XI is questionable now.
5. There are no injury concerns in South Africa team camp.
Expected XI :
Quinton de Kock, Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Bjorn Fortuin, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction :
Wicketkeepers : Quinton de Kock
Batsmen : Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Temba Bavuma
All rounders : Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Andile Phehlukwayo
Bowlers : Deepak Chahar, Navdeep Saini, Kagiso Rabada
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain Virat Kohli and vice captain Quinton de Kock
Stats and facts :
1. Form Guide (last 5 T20I matches) –
India – W, W, W, W, L
South Africa – L, W, W, W, L
2. Virat Kohli has been in excellent form in T20I since Sydney T20I against Australia last November. His scores in T20Is after that – 61*, 24, 72*, 19, 28, 59 and 72*.
3. Virat Kohli at M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore in T20 cricket (IPL + T20 internationals)
Inns – 76, Runs – 2453, Avg – 36.61, 100 – 3, 50 – 16
4. Rohit Shamra has a mediocre record in T20s at M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore.
Inns – 13, Runs – 254, Avg – 19.53, 50 – 1
5. Kagiso Rabada picked up 4 wickets haul in Bangalore in the IPL while playing for Delhi Capitals and Chinnaswamy’s pitch should suit him.
6. Hardik Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja are one of the best all rounders from India in this format.
7. Andile Phehlukwayo has picked up 13 wickets in 6 T20I matches this year.
8. Deepak Chahar has picked up 5 wickets in his last 2 T20I matches and has also been economical.
Grand And Small League Dream11 Today Match Team:-