IND vs WI, 1st ODI, West Indies tour of India 2019
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Sunday, December 15, 2019 2:00 PM
In the West Indies tour of India 2019, we have India squaring off against West Indies at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.
WI vs IND Dream11 Preview
In the West Indies tour of India 2019, India will play their first One Day International match on Dec 15. Previously they played three Twenty20 matches in this tournament. Of that India won the first and third T20. In the first Twenty20 match, at the end of twenty overs, WI scored 207 runs for five wickets. Then India chased the target and won by six wickets with eight balls remaining. The player of the match goes to Indian Captain Virat Kohli. In the third T20 match, India set the target of 240 for three at the end of twenty overs. But West Indices wind up with 173 runs at the end of twenty overs. India won by 67 runs. In this, the player of the match goes to Lokesh Rahul. They gave a good start and a good end in the T20 matches. Captain Virat Kohli is the player of the series. They played well in all the matches. Let’s see whether they have the same potential and energy to taste the victory in the upcoming ODIs.
“West Indies will play their first One Day International against India in the West Indies tour of India 2019 at Chennai.”
Previous to this, they played three Twenty20 matches and won the second T20 match. In that match, India set the target as 170 at the end of twenty overs. Then West Indies played well and won the match by eight wickets. They scored 173 runs with nine balls remaining. Lendl Simmons is award as the player of the match. Though they did not play well in the twenty20 matches, we can expect good energy from the team. Let’s see whether they will give a good start in the ODI series or not in the next match.
- Key players of IND are Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Mohammed Shami, and Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
- Virat Kohli is a right-handed batsman and he has 82.42 as the batting average with a strike rate of 98.80.
- Rohit Sharma is a right-handed batsman with a batting average of 55.22 and a strike rate of 102.47.
- Mohammed Shami is a right-arm fast bowler and he has taken eighteen wickets in the seven matches he played with an economy of 5.39.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is a right-arm medium bowler and he has taken nine wickets in the seven matches with an economy of 5.44.
- Key players of WI are Nicholas Pooran, Shai Hope, Sheldon Cottrell, and Roston Chase.
- Nicholas Pooran is a left-handed batsman and he has 46.62 as the batting average with a strike rate of 103.61.
- Shai Hope is a right-handed batsman with 50.28 as the batting average and a strike rate of 64.70.
- Sheldon Cottrell is a left-arm fast-medium bowler and he has taken twelve wickets in eight matches he played with an economy of 5.22.
- Roston Chase is a right-arm off-break bowler and he has taken seven wickets in six matches with an economy of 3.51.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 239 & 214
Highest & Lowest Total: 337/7 (50 Ov) by ASIAXI vs AFRICAXI & 69/10 (23.5 Ov) by KEN vs NZ
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 289/4 (47.5 Ov) by AUS vs NZ & 171/10 (45.4 Ov) by ENG vs RSA
IND vs WI – Team Squad
India: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (VC), Mayank Agarwal, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (WK), Shivam Dube, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur
West Indies: Kieron Pollard (c), Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre, Nicholas Pooran, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh Jr.
Dream11 Small League Team
Grand League Team