IND VS WI, 2nd ODI, West Indies tour of India 2019
Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 1:00 PM
In the West Indies tour of India 2019, we have India squaring off against West Indies at Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam.
WI vs IND Dream11 Preview
In West Indies Tour of India 2019, both the teams are going to square off for the second ODI match of the tour. India has shown its dominance in the T20I series of this tour by winning 2 matches out of 3. When the ODI series began with the great buzz, India surrendered to West Indies in the first match by 8 wickets. In that match, they batted first and scored 287 runs for the fall of 8 wickets. While the opponent WI scored 291 runs for the fall of 2 wickets in the 47.5 overs. After that poor loss, IND would be in the plan of paying back to the opponent in the next match.
IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction
After taking one win out of 3 matches in the T20I series, West Indies has given a perfect comeback by winning the first ODI match against India by 8 wickets. In which, the opponent IND scored 287 runs for the fall of 8 wickets. While WI comfortably scored 291 runs for the fall of just 2 wickets in the 47.5 overs. It was a great victory for them. They have bowled well which was also a reason for their success. Let’s see whether they will continue to dominate the opponent or not.
- Key players for IND are Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Mohammed Shami, and Yuzvendra Chahal.
- Virat Kohli has played 10 matches and scored 504 runs with an average of 72.
- Rohit Sharma has played 10 matches and scored 393 runs with an average of 43.66.
- Mohammed Shami has played 8 matches and taken out 19 wickets with the economy of 5.53.
- Yuzvendra Chahal has played 6 matches and taken out 7 wickets with the economy of 5.70.
- Key players for WI are Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Sheldon Cottrell and Roston Chase.
- Shai Hope has played 10 matches and scored 453 runs with an average of 75.50.
- Nicholas Pooran has played 10 matches and scored 401 runs with an average of 57.28.
- Sheldon Cottrell has played 8 matches and taken out 10 wickets with the economy of 5.06.
- Roston Chase has played 7 matches and taken out 7 wickets with the economy of 3.83.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 283 & 253
Highest & Lowest Total: 356/9 (50 Ov) by IND vs PAK & 79/10 (23.1 Ov) by NZ vs IND
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 292/5 (48.5 Ov) by IND vs AUS & 356/9 (50 Ov) by IND vs PAK
IND vs WI – Team Squad
India: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (VC), Mayank Agarwal, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (WK), Shivam Dube, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur
West Indies: Kieron Pollard (c), Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre, Nicholas Pooran, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh Jr.
IND VS WI SMALL LEAGUE TEAM(1 team)
WI VS IND GRAND LEAGUE TEAM(6 team)