IND vs WI, 2nd T20I, West Indies tour of India 2019
Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
Sunday, December 8, 2019 7:00 PM
In the West Indies tour of India 2019, we have India squaring off against Weast Indies at Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram.
WI vs IND Dream11 Preview
In West Indies tour of India 2019, India will play three T20l and three ODI matches against West Indies. In this tournament, India and West Indies played their first T20l. In that match, India elected to field first. At the end of twenty overs, WI scored 207 runs. The target for India is to score 208 runs in twenty overs. In that match, India played well and won the match by six wickets with eight balls remaining. They gave me a good start.
West Indies played well in their first T20l match against India. They gave a tough fight. But in the end, they failed to succeed. Though it is not a good start, we can expect more from WI in the upcoming matches. They have to play well in the next T20l match to compensate for the loss in the first T20l. Let’s see whether they will win the match or surrender to the opponent team.
- Key players of IND are Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, RA Jadeja, and YS Chahal.
- Virat Kohli, who is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 94 runs 50 balls in the previous match with strike rate 188.0.
- KL Rahul is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 62 runs in 40 balls with a strike rate of 155.0.
- Ravindra Jadeja, who is a slow left-arm orthodox bowler and he has taken one wicket with an economy of 7.50.
- Yuzvendra Chahal is a leg-break googly bowler and he has taken two wickets with an economy of 9.00.
- Key players of WI are SO Hetmyer, E Lewis, SS Cottrell, and KA Pollard.
- Shimron Hetmyer, who is a left-handed batsman and he has scored 56 runs in 41 balls with a strike rate of 136.58.
- Evin Lewis is a left-handed batsman and he has scored forty runs in seventeen balls with a strike rate of 235.29.
- Sheldon Cottrell, who is a left-arm fast-medium bowler and he has taken one wicket with an economy of 6.00.
- Kieron Pollard is a right-arm medium bowler and he has taken one wicket with an economy of 10.00.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 67 & 61
Highest Total: 67/5 (8 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Lucky Defends: 67/5 (8 Ov) by IND vs NZ
India : Virat Kohli (c) Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Chahar, Shikhar Dhawan, Shivam Dube, Shreyas Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (wk), K. L. Rahul, Mohammed Shami, Rohit Sharma, Kuldeep Yadav
West Indies: Kieron Pollard (c), Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder , Shai Hope , Alzarri Joseph , Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre, Nicholas Pooran, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh Jr.
H2H TEAM AND GL TEAM
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.