IND vs WI, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India 2019
Barabati Stadium, Cuttack
Sunday, December 22, 2019 1:30 PM
In the West Indies tour of India 2019, we have India squaring off against West Indies at Barabati Stadium, Cuttack.
WI vs IND Dream11 Preview
In West Indies tour of India 2019, both the teams are facing off against each other for the final One Day International match of the tournament. So far, with the completion of three T20Is and 2 ODIs, IND is the winner of the T20I three-match series by taking on the opponent in two out of three matches. In the first T20I, IND won against West Indies by 6 wickets. In the second T20I, WI won the game by 8 wickets. In the last T20I match, IND won the match by 67 runs.
IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction
In the first ODI match, West Indies had a two-wicket win at ease, reaching 288 runs as the target, scoring 291 runs effortlessly, with eight wickets left to spare. In the second ODI match, IND has won the game by 107 runs. In the first innings played, IND has scored 387 runs out of 300 balls, with five wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, WI has struggled to score only 280 runs out of 261 balls, with no wickets left to spare. So far, in the ODI matches, WI had one win and IND has one win. So, the performance of the best team decides the fate of the winner.
- Key players of IND are Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Mohammed Shami, and Kuldeep Yadav.
- Rohit Sharma, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 551 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 99.10.
- Virat Kohli, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 437 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 94.79.
- Mohammed Shami has taken 18 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 5.73.
- Kuldeep Yadav has taken 9 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 5.31.
- Key players of WI are Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Sheldon Cottrell and Roston Chase.
- Shai Hope, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 526 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 68.57.
- Nicholas Pooran, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 448 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 120.10.
- Sheldon Cottrell has taken 10 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 5.67.
- Roston Chase has taken 7 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 4.32.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 245 & 226
Highest & Lowest Total: 381/6 (50 Ov) by IND vs ENG & 169/10 (48.2 Ov) by WI vs IND
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 273/4 (43.4 Ov) by IND vs ENG & 189/10 (48.2 Ov) by IND vs WI
IND vs WI – Team Squad
India: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (VC), Mayank Agarwal, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (WK), Shivam Dube, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur
West Indies: Kieron Pollard (c), Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre, Nicholas Pooran, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh Jr.
Dream11 Sl Team For IND vs WI :-
GL TEAM FOR IND VS WI :-
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.