JAI vs PAT Dream11 Team Preview and Prediction, PKL Fantasy Team
JAI vs PAT Team Preview
Jaipur Pink Panther’s stumbling form in the middle of the tournament is making their chances to playoffs lesser. Their next match is set with Patna Pirates, who are far away from them in the point table, though the match is not at all tilted to their side.
This match will be played on Thursday, 12 September at NETAJI SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE INDOOR STADIUM, KOLKATA
Patna Pirates has just defeated Tamil Thalaivas with a margin of 26 points which was also the individual score of Pardeep Narwal in that match. Let’s see if Pardeep Narwal can pull off this fixture as well or not.
When & Where
When: Thursday, 12 September 2019 at 7:30 PM
Where: NETAJI SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE INDOOR STADIUM, KOLKATA
JAI vs PAT Dream11 Team News
Jaipur Pink Panthers Team News
Jaipur Pink Panthers Squad
Amit Hooda, Karamvir, Pavan T. R., Nilesh Salunke, Sachin Narwal, Sushil Gulia, Vishal, Guman Singh, Sunil Siddhgavali, Dong Gyu Kim, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Milinda Chathuranga, Deepak Narwal, Sandeep Kumar Dhull, Ajinkya Ashok Pawar, Nitin Rawal, and Santhapanaselvam.
Patna Pirates Team News
- Jawahar will remain out of playing 7 as Jaideep has made a whopping entry in the previous match.
- Mohammad Esmaeil Maghsoudlou isn’t helping as the secondary raider of the team, though will play the coming matches as Pirates don’t have any alternative.
- Most probably the previous match combination will be repeated in this match.
Patna Pirates Squad
Surender Nada, Neeraj Kumar, Hadi Oshtorak, Jaideep, Pardeep Narwal, Naveen, Jang Kun Lee, Mahendra Choudhary, Ashish, Mohit, Mohammad Esmaeil Maghsodlou, Ravinder, Vikas Jaglan, Jawahar Dagar, Purna Singh, and Bintu Narwal.
JAI vs PAT Dream11 Fantasy Picks
- Pardeep Narwal is chasing the 2nd spot in the top raider’s point table with 158 raid points and currently leading the super raid point table with 7 super raids.
- Jaideep shined in the previous match with 7 tackle points in 9 attempts and surely will be picked by the majority for this match.
- Deepak Hooda is still in the top 10 raiders list and has scored a super 10 in the match against Delhi.
- Nitin Rawal is the most consistent player of the team and is a must pick for dream11.
JAI vs PAT Playing 7 (Expected)
PAT Playing 7:
Pradeep Narwal, Vikas Jaglan, Monu, Hadi Oshtorak, Neeraj Kumar, Jaideep, and Mohammad Esmaeil Maghsoudlou.
JAI Playing 7:(last match)
Deepak Niwas Hooda, Nitin Rawal, Pavan TR, Sandeep Dhull, Deepak Narwal/Sachin Narwal, Santhapanselvam, and Elavarasan.
JAI vs PAT Dream11 Fantasy Team