KAR vs ISL Dream11 Match Information
- Match Time : 07:30 PM IST
- Match Venue : National Stadium, Karachi
KAR vs ISL Match Preview
PSL is still going on amidst this corona virus threat and although it is being played in an empty stadium, the fantasy players are in for a spectacle yet again as Karachi Kings and Islamabad United will lock horns in an important encounter for the visitors, i.e, Islamabad United.
Karachi Kings Team News
Karachi Kings are sitting comfortably at the second position in the points table with 2 more matches left. They can’t finish at top but have a very strong chance to finish the league stage at number 2. With the scrapping of playoff format, the standings wouldn’t matter a lot.
Karachi’s second highest run scorer Alex Hales has left the tournament due to Corona Virus scare and now they will have to play without him. Other than him, rest of the members are going to retain their places.
Fantasy Tips for Karachi Kings
- Babar Azam has scored 294 runs at an average of 58.8 and strike rate of 130 in this tournament so it’s imperative to pick him in your side. He is also the strongest option for the captain pick.
- Mohammad Amir and Chris Jordan have been the main pillars of their bowling. Amir has taken 14 wickets in his last 10 games while Jordan has taken 8 wickets in the same number of games at the strike rate of 21.
Islamabad United Team News
The match is more important for United than Kings as they have to win it at any cost to stay alive in the tournament. They just don’t have to win this but then have to depend on other results to proceed through to the semifinals.
Islamabad would be hugely affected by the departure of their primary overseas players such as Colin Munro, Luke Ronchi, Dawid Malan and Dale Steyn. They wouldn’t be participating in this game and United will have to battle it out without their main players.
Fantasy tips for Islamabad United
- In their absence, the responsibility of Colin Ingram increases. He has only scored 192 runs in this entire season but with an added responsibility, you can expect him to come good.
- All Rounder Shadab Khan has turned out to be a revelation with the bat. He has got 251 runs and is the 4th highest run scorer. He has also picked up 7 wickets with ball.
KAR vs ISL Dream11 Team Prediction
- Chadwick Walton
- Babar Azam (captain)
- Colin Ingram
- Sharzeel Khan
- Iftikhar Ahmed
- Shadab Khan (vice captain)
- Mohammad Amir
- Chris Jordan
- Ahmed Safi Abdullah
- Umaid Asif
- Rumman Raees
KAR vs ISL Captain and Vice Captain choices
For Captain : Babar Azam, Sharzeel Khan
For Vice captain : Shadab Khan, Chadwick Walton, Umaid Asif ( For Grand League )
KAR vs ISL Pitch Report
The pitch here at National Stadium isn’t good to bat on at the start of the inning as the bowlers get some assistance but once the ball loses its shine, it comes nicely on the bat making it easier to score. Teams winning the toss prefer to chase as the Average score here in the second inning is 160 compared to 159 in the first inning.
KAR vs ISL Squad
Karachi Kings Squad: Imad Wasim (c), Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Amir, Umaid Asif, Babar Azam, Cameron Delport, Arshad Iqbal, Chris Jordan, Sharjeel Khan, Ali Khan, Umer Khan, Mitch McClenaghan, Usama Mir, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Chadwick Walton, Aamir Yamin, Awais Zia.
Islamabad United Squad: Shadab Khan (c), Faheem Ashraf, Asif Ali, Saif Badar, Amad Butt, Zafar Gohar, Rizwan Hussain, Colin Ingram, Akif Javed, Musa Khan, Rumman Raees, Ahmed Safi Abdullah, Phil Salt, Hussain Talat.