KHT vs RAR, 9th Match, Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram
Tuesday, December 17, 2019 1:00 PM
In the Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20, we have Khulna Tigers squaring off against Rajshahi Royals at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram.
RAR vs KHT Dream11 Preview
In Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20, we have Khulna Tigers at the fourth place in the points table with 2 points scored in their account. So far they have played one match in which they defeated Chattogram Challengers by 8 wickets with 37 balls remaining. In that match, the opponent team batted first and scored 144 runs for the fall of 6 wickets at the end of 20 overs. Then, KHT began to chase the target of 145 runs and scored 146 runs in the over of 13.5 itself for the fall of 2 wickets. They have to maintain the same standard to take more wins in the upcoming matches. As the opponent team has 2 winning streaks, KHT has to play with proper planning and execution to take win.
KHT vs RAR Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, we have Rajshahi Royals at the top position in the points table with 4 points scored in their account. So far they have played 2 matches and they have won both the matches. Their first victory was against the team Dhaka Platoon by 9 wickets with 10 balls remaining. And the second victory was against the team Sylhet Thunder by 8 wickets with 55 balls remaining. In that match, the opponent team batted first and they go all out in the over of 15.3 with 91 runs scored. With the easiest target of 92, Rajshahi Royals started to chase and scored 95 runs in the over of 10.5 itself with the loss of 2 wickets. They have to win this match against KHT to remain in the top position. By winning this match, it becomes their Hat-trick wins.
- Key players for KHT are Najmul Hossain Shanto and Kamrul Islam.
- Najmul Hossain Shanto has played 9 matches and scored 128 runs with an average of 16.
- Kamrul Islam has played 8 matches and scored 15 runs with an average of 7.50. Additionally, he has taken 11 wickets.
- Key players for Rajshahi Royals are Liton Das, Hazratullah Zazai, Alok Kapali, and RS Bopara.
- Liton Das has played 2 matches and scored 83 runs with an average of 83.
- Hazratullah Zazai has played 2 matches and scored 56 runs with an average of 56.
- Alok Kapali has played 2 matches and taken out 4 wickets with the economy of 5.0.
- RS Bopara has played 2 matches and taken out 3 wickets with the economy of 4.16.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 145 & 128
Highest & Lowest Total: 196/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs ENG & 39/10 (10.3 Ov) by NED vs SL
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 190/4 (19.2 Ov) by ENG vs SL & 141/5 (20 Ov) by NEP vs AFG
KHT vs RAR – Team Squad
Khulna Tigers: Mushfiqur Rahim (c), Shamsur Rahman, Mohammad Amir, Rilee Rossouw, Shafiul Islam, Robbie Frylinck, Najibullah Zadran, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Wanindu Hasaranga, Mehidy Hasan, Saif Hassan, Shahidul Islam, Aminul Islam, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Tanvir Islam, Aliss Islam
Rajshahi Royals: Shoaib Malik, Alok Kapali, Farhad Reza, Ravi Bopara, Mohammad Irfan, Andre Russell (c), Kamrul Islam , Taijul Islam, Mohammad Nawaz, Abu Jayed, Liton Das, Irfan Sukkur, Nahidul Islam, Afif Hossain, Hazratullah Zazai, Minhajul Abedin Afridi
Kht vs Rar Dream11 SL team:-
Rar vs Kht Dream 11 GL team:-