NK vs AUK, 10th Match, Super Smash 2019-20
Seddon Park, Hamilton
Sunday, December 22, 2019 11:40 AM
In the Super Smash 2019-20, we have Northern Knights squaring off against Auckland at Seddon Park, Hamilton.
AUK vs NK Dream11 Preview
In New Zealand Domestic Twenty20, 2019-2020, Northern Knights have been positioned at the bottom of the table. In the total of three matches played so far, NK has faced failures in 2 matches and other matches ended with no result. NK has scored 2 points from the abandoned match. In the last match played, NK has played off against Central Districts. In the first innings played, the CD has scored 149 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of nine wickets. The target has set 150 runs for NK. But, due to the interruption of Mother Nature, the game has been called off, which leaves the sharing of points by both the teams. The first and second match was played against Central Districts and Otago, in which the opponents won the game by 120 and 43 runs respectively. NK is lack of luck, at the moment.
NK vs AUK Dream11 Prediction
Auckland has been placed at the fourth place in the NZ Domestic T20 tournament. In the total of 3 matches played, AUK has lost in 1 match and the other two matches have been called off. AUK has scored 4 points for the team. In the recent match, AUK has played against Otago. In the first innings of the match, OTG has started the game with batting and has scored 55 runs out of 46 balls, with the loss of two wickets. In the middle of the game, rain intervened and the match has been abandoned with no result, which resulted in the sharing of the points as half. In the phase of yet to take the first win of the tournament, let’s see how long they take to do something about it.
- Key players of NK are JF Carter, BR Hampton, A Verma, and DJ Mitchell.
- JF Carter, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 57 runs in 3 matches played, with a strike rate of 150.00.
- BR Hampton, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 56 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 105.66.
- A Verma has taken 5 wickets in 3 innings played, with an economy of 8.16.
- DJ Mitchell has taken 4 wickets in 3 innings played, with an economy of 10.60.
- Key players of NK are GD Phillips, MJ Guptill, MJ McClenaghan, and RM Hira.
- GD Phillips, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 106 runs in 3 matches played, with a strike rate of 173.77.
- MJ Guptill, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 46 runs in 3 matches played, with a strike rate of 255.55.
- MJ McClenaghan has taken 3 wickets in 3 innings played, with an economy of 9.12.
- RM Hira has taken 2 wickets in 3 innings played, with an economy of 8.28.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 172 & 160
Highest & Lowest Total: 212/4 (20 Ov) by NZ vs IND & 78/10 (17.3 Ov) by BAN vs NZ
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 202/5 (19.4 Ov) by NZ vs ZIM & 161/7 (20 Ov) by NZW vs INDW
NK vs AUK – Team Squad
Northern Knights: Daniel Flynn, Dean Brownlie, Joe Carter, Ish Sodhi, Anton Devcich, Tim Seifert, Scott Kuggeleijn, Brett Randell, Daryl Mitchell, Brett Hampton, Anurag Verma, Peter Bocock, Matthew Fisher
Auckland: Martin Guptill, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ronnie Hira, Colin Munro, Robert ODonnell, Corey Anderson, Kyle Jamieson, Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa, William Somerville, Glenn Phillips, Sean Solia, Ben Lister
Dream11 Sl Team For Nk vs Auk :-
Gl team for Auk vs Nk:-