NK vs CD, 8th Match, Super Smash 2019-20
Seddon Park, Hamilton
Friday, December 20, 2019 11:40 AM
In the Super Smash 2019-20, we have Northern Knights squaring off against Central Districts at Seddon Park, Hamilton.
CD vs NK Dream11 Preview
In Super Smash 2019/2020, Northern Knights has been placed at the bottom of the points table, with yet to score points. In the total of two matches played, NK has not won any matches. In the first match, played against Central Districts, NK has lost its match to the opponent by 120 runs. In the second match of the tournament, NK has faced off against Otago, in which OTG has won the game by 43 runs. In the first innings played, OTG has scored 198 runs out of 120 balls, with one wicket left to spare. In the second innings played, NK has scored 155 runs out of 118 balls, with no wickets left to spare. Northern Knights must start winning games if they do not want to bury their dreams under-ground.
NK vs CD Dream11 Prediction
Central Districts have been positioned at the top of the Super Smash 2019-2020 points table. Central Districts have played two matches so far and they have managed to take wins in both the matches. CD has scored 2 points for the team. Previously, when played against Northern Knights, the CD has taken an easy win by 120 runs. In the recent match, faced off against Wellington, the CD has won the game by 24 runs. In the first innings of the match, the CD has scored 183 runs out of 120 balls, with four wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, WEL has managed to score only 159 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of nine wickets. CD seems to be at its best. If continued this way, there is a possibility of taking a hat-trick win of the tournament.
- Key players of NK are JF Carter, BR Hampton, DJ Mitchell and IS Sodhi.
- JF Carter, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 57 runs in2 matches played, with a strike rate of 150.00.
- BR Hampton, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 56 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 105.66.
- DJ Mitchell has taken 4 wickets in 2 innings played, with an economy of 10.60.
- IS Sodhi has taken 3 wickets in 2 innings splayed, with an economy of 8.12.
- Key players of the CD are K Noema Barnett, GH Worker, and AY Patel.
- K Noema Barnett, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 47 runs in 1 match played, with a strike rate of 188.00.
- BR Hampton, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 42 runs in 1 match played, with a strike rate of 210.00.
- K Noema Barnett has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 5.00.
- AY Patel has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning splayed, with an economy of 5.47.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 172 & 160
Highest & Lowest Total: 212/4 (20 Ov) by NZ vs IND & 78/10 (17.3 Ov) by BAN vs NZ
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 202/5 (19.4 Ov) by NZ vs ZIM & 161/7 (20 Ov) by NZW vs INDW
NK vs CD – Team Squad
Northern Knights : Daniel Flynn, Dean Brownlie, Joe Carter, Ish Sodhi, Anton Devcich, Tim Seifert, Scott Kuggeleijn, Brett Randell, Daryl Mitchell, Brett Hampton, Anurag Verma, Peter Bocock, Matthew Fisher
Central Districts : Kieran Noema-Barnett, Seth Rance, George Worker, Ben Wheeler, Dane Cleaver, Tom Bruce, Ajaz Patel, Josh Clarkson, Christian Leopard, Willem Ludick, Ryan Watson, Jayden Lennox
Nk vs Cd Dream11 Sl team
Cd vs Nk dream 11 GL team