OTG vs CD, 27th Match, Super Smash 2019-20
University Oval, Dunedin
Saturday, January 11, 2020 08:40 AM
In the Super Smash 2019-20, we have Otago squaring off against Central Districts at University Oval, Dunedin.
CD vs OTG Dream11 Preview
In Super Smash 2019-2020, Otago takes the third place in the tournament standings. In the total of 8 matches played, OTG has faced victories in 4 matches, faced failures in 3 matches and one of the matches has been called off. OTG has managed to score 18 points for the team. In the recently played match against Wellington, WEL has won the match by 10 wickets. In the first inning played, OTG has scored 168 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of five wickets. In the second innings played, WEL has managed to reach the target and scored 169 runs out of 99 balls, with 21 balls left to spare. OTG should try harder and take more victories, in the forthcoming matches.
OTG vs CD Dream11 Prediction
Central Districts has been placed at the second place in the Super Smash points table of 2019/2020. CD has played 9 matches so far, out of which CD has won in 4 matches, lost in 4 matches and another match has been abandoned. CD has scored 18 points for the team and tie up with their opponent. In the last match, played against Canterbury, CD has won the game by 17 runs. In the first innings of the match, CD has scored 181 runs out of 120 balls, with 2 wickets left to spare. In the second innings of the match, CTB has struggled to score only 164 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of eight wickets. CD must continue this way and should not risk taking losses, as it would help them in moving to the top place, in the points table.
- Key players of OTG are NF Kelly, NT Broom, NG Smith and JA Duffy.
- NF Kelly, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 276 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 139.39.
- NT Broom, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 255 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 140.88.
- NG Smith has taken 9 wickets in 4 innings played, with an economy of 8.77.
- JA Duffy has taken 7 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 8.26.
- Key players of CD are TC Bruce, D Cleaver, AY Patel and K Noema Barnett.
- TC Bruce, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 270 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 137.05.
- D Cleaver, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 236 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 139.64.
- AY Patel has taken 15 wickets in 8 innings splayed, with an economy of 7.36.
- K Noema Barnett has taken 11 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 7.50
OTG vs CD – Team Squad
Otago: Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford, Anaru Kitchen, Michael Rippon, Jacob Duffy, Josh Finnie, Michael Rae, Nick Kelly, Nathan G Smith, Dale Phillips, Dean Foxcroft, Matthew Bacon, Travis Muller, Max Chu
Central Districts: Kieran Noema-Barnett, Seth Rance, George Worker, Ben Wheeler, Dane Cleaver, Tom Bruce, Ajaz Patel, Josh Clarkson, Blair Tickner, Christian Leopard, Willem Ludick, Ryan Watson, Jayden Lennox
Dream11 Small League Team