Match Details Pak Vs SL
PAK vs SL, 2nd Test, Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan Test Series 2019
National Stadium, Karachi
Thursday, December 19, 2019 10:15 AM
In the Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan Test Series 2019, we have Pakistan squaring off against Sri Lanka at National Stadium, Karachi.
SL vs PAK Dream11 Preview
In Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan Test Series 2019, the first test match was played between Pakistan team and Sri Lanka team at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium. In that match, both teams played well and the match was drawn. Previous to this match, they played against the Australia team in the Pakistan tour of Australia 2019. In that series, PAK lost both test matches. In the first test match, Australia won by an innings and five runs. In the second test match, Australia won by an innings and 48 runs. The next match in the Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan test series 2019 will be played at National Stadium, Karachi. Let’s see, whether they win the match or not.
PAK vs SL Dream11 Prediction
The first match in the Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan test series 2019 was played between SL and PAK team. The match ended in a draw. Previous to this match, the SL team played their third T20 match against the Australia team in the Sri Lanka tour of Australia 2019 and SL did not play well. Australia played well and won by seven wickets with fourteen balls remaining. Their performance in that series is not up to the mark. The next match between Sri Lanka and Pakistan will be played on Dec, 19. Let’s see whether they will win the match or not.
- Key players of PAK are Abid Ali, Babar Azam, Shaheen Afridi, and Naseem Shah.
- Abid Ali is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 109 runs in 201 balls with a strike rate of 54.23.
- Babar Azam is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 102 runs in 128 balls with a strike rate of 79.69.
- Shaheen Afridi is a left-arm fast-medium bowler and he has taken two wickets with an economy of 2.64.
- Naseem Shah is a right-arm fast bowler and he has taken two wickets with an economy of 3.41.
- Key layers of SL are Dhananjaya de Silva, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kasun Rajitha, and Lahira Kumara.
- Dhananjaya de Silva is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 102 runs in 166 balls with a strike rate of 61.45.
- Dimuth Karunaratne is a left-handed batsman and he has scored 59 runs in 110 balls with a strike rate of 53.64.
- Kasun Rajitha is a right-arm fast-medium bowler and he has taken one wicket with an economy of 0.83.
- Lahiru Kumara is a right-arm fast-medium bowler and he has taken one wicket with an economy of 3.29.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 300 & 338
Average 3rd & 4th Innings Score: 252 & 151
Highest & Lowest Total: 765/6 (248.5 Ov) by PAK vs SL & 80/10 (53.1 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 315/9 (106.1 Ov) by PAK vs AUS & 149/10 (47.1 Ov) by SL vs PAK
PAK vs SL – Team Squad
Pakistan : Azhar Ali(c), Shan Masood, Abid Ali, Haris Sohail, Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan(w), Yasir Shah, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Abbas, Imran Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Kashif Bhatti, Muhammad Musa, Imam-ul-Haq
Sri Lanka: Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Akila Dananjaya, Avishka Fernando, Wanindu Hasaranga, Shehan Jayasuriya, Lahiru Kumara, Angelo Mathews, Lasith Malinga, Kusal Mendis (wk), Kusal Perera (wk), Thisara Perera, Nuwan Pradeep, Kasun Rajitha, Dasun Shanaka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Lahiru Thirimanne, Isuru Udana
Sl team Prediction For pak vs sl
Gl team Prediction For sl vs pak