PK-W vs EN-W, 2nd T20I, Pakistan Women v England Women in Malaysia 2019
Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur
Thursday, December 19, 2019 7:30 AM
In the Pakistan Women v England Women in Malaysia 2019, we have Pakistan Women squaring off against England Women at Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur.
EN-W vs PK-W Dream11 Preview
In Pakistan Women v England Women in Malaysia 2019, both the teams are going to play their 2nd T20I match of the tournament. Pakistan Women has been struggling from the beginning of the tournament to escape from the dominance of England Women. In the ODI series, PK-W hasn’t won a single match in the 3 matches played in which one match was ended in no result due to the interference of rain. In the first T20I match, PK-W lost by 29 runs. PK-W should try to win this match to compensate for their previous losses. Let’s see whether they attempt to take their first win or not.
PK-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction
Whereas England Women has been playing well in this tournament. They finished ODI Series successfully by taking lead with 2 wins out 3 matches played in which one-match was ended in no result due to rain. Now coming to the T20I series, they have won the first T20I match by 29 runs. In that match, they batted first and scored 154 runs for the fall of 4 wickets in the 20 overs. While the opponent PK-W got all out in the 18.4 overs itself with 125 runs scored. If they play with the same spirit, then they can take lead in this series also.
- Key players for PK-W are Bismah Maroof, Sidra Nawaz, and Nida Dar.
- Bismah Maroof is the batting all-rounder who has played one match and scored 60 runs with an average of 69.
- Sidra Nawaz is wicket keeping batswomen who has played one match and scored 22 runs with the average of 22.
- Nida Dar is the right-arm off-break bowler who has played one match and taken out 2 wickets with the average of 15.
- Key players for EN-W are A Jones, N Sciver and Sophie Ecclestone.
- A Jones is a wicket keeping batswomen who has played one match and scored 53 runs with an average of 53.
- N Sciver is the all-rounder who has played one match and scored 34 runs. Additionally, she has taken 2 wickets with an average of 6.
- Sophie Ecclestone is the left-arm orthodox bowler who has played one match and taken out 3 wickets with an average of 7.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 138 & 125
Highest & Lowest Total: 206/5 (20 Ov) by MLY vs VAN & 101/10 (19.5 Ov) by PAKW vs AUSW
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 154/5 (19.1 Ov) by THAI vs MDV & 136/4 (20 Ov) by PAKW vs SLW
PK-W vs EN-W – Team Squad
Pakistan Women: Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof (c), Diana Baig, Nahida Khan, Nida Dar, Iram Javed, Anam Amin, Sidra Nawaz, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Zafar, Omaima Sohail, Rameen Shamim, Fatima Sana, Sadia Iqbal, Syeda Aroob Shah
England Women: Heather Knight (c), Anya Shrubsole, Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Natalie Sciver, Lauren Winfield, Kate Cross, Fran Wilson, Sophie Ecclestone, Kirstie Gordon, Sarah Glenn, Freya Davies, Mady Villiers
Dream 11 SL Team Prediction :-