PK-W vs EN-W, 3rd T20I, Pakistan Women v England Women in Malaysia 2019
Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur
Friday, December 20, 2019 7:30 AM
In the Pakistan Women v England Women in Malaysia 2019, we have Pakistan Women squaring off against England Women at Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur.
EN-W vs PK-W Dream11 Preview
In England Women tour of Malaysia 2019, Pakistan Women is facing off with England Women for the third T20I of the tournament. In the recently played T20I, EN-W has won the match by 29 runs. In the first inning played, EN-W has scored 154 runs out of 120 balls, with four wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, PK-W has managed to score only 125 runs out of 112 balls, with the loss of all the wickets.
PK-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction
So far, with the completion of three One Day Internationals and one T20 Internationals, two T20Is are yet to be played. England Women is the winner of ODI matches, which form the part of ICC Women’s Championship 2019-2022. So far, England Women seem to have a bigger opportunity in winning the T20Is as well. Pakistan Women should at least make a try in winning two of the remaining matches.
- Key players of PK-W are Bismah Maroof, Sidra Nawaz, Nida Dar, and Syeda Aroob Shah.
- Bismah Maroof, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 60 runs in 1 match played, with a strike rate of 103.44.
- Sidra Nawaz, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 22 runs in 1 match played, with a strike rate of 91.66.
- Nida Dar has taken 2 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 7.50.
- Syeda Aroob Shah has taken 1 wicket in 1 inning played, with an economy of 5.5.
- Key players of EN-W are AE Jones, NR Sciver, S Ecclestone.
- AE Jones, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 53 runs in 1 match played, with a strike rate of 135.89.
- NR Sciver, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 34 runs in 1 match played, with a strike rate of 117.24.
- S Ecclestone has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 7.00.
- NR Sciver has taken 2 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 6.00.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 139 & 125
Highest & Lowest Total: 206/5 (20 Ov) by MLY vs VAN & 101/10 (19.5 Ov) by PAKW vs AUSW
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 154/5 (19.1 Ov) by THAI vs MDV & 136/4 (20 Ov) by PAKW vs SLW
PK-W vs EN-W – Team Squad
Pakistan Women: Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof (c), Diana Baig, Nahida Khan, Nida Dar, Iram Javed, Anam Amin, Sidra Nawaz, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Zafar, Omaima Sohail, Rameen Shamim, Fatima Sana, Sadia Iqbal, Syeda Aroob Shah
England Women : Heather Knight (c), Anya Shrubsole, Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Natalie Sciver, Lauren Winfield, Kate Cross, Fran Wilson, Sophie Ecclestone, Kirstie Gordon, Sarah Glenn, Freya Davies, Mady Villiers
Sl Dream11 Team:-
GL Dream11 Team:-