SIX VS SCO, 2nd Match, Big Bash League 2019-20
Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 1:40 PM
In the Big Bash League 2019-20, we have Sydney Sixers squaring off against Perth Scorchers at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney.
SCO vs SIX Dream11 Preview
In Big Bash League 2019-20, we have Sydney Sixers and Perth Scorchers for the second match of the tournament. Last year, Sydney Sixers finished third in the league standings with 16 points. In the total of 14 matches played, they won 8 and lost 6 matches. With this record, they entered the semifinal-2 in which they lost to Melbourne Renegades by 3 wickets. Now, their aim will be to enter the finals this year. For that, they have to take wins from the beginning of the tournament. Let’s see whether they will win their first match or not.
SIX vs SCO Dream11 Prediction
Whereas Perth Scorchers finished the bottom position with 8 points scored in the league standings of BBL 2018-19. In the total of 14 matches played, they won 4 matches and lost 10 matches. With the lowest rank, they failed to Qualify for the finals in the last year’s edition. Now, they should try to take the early wins to prove their strength in this edition. They would have trained enough to play well and to get good rankings. Let’s see whether SCO gives better performance or not.
- Key players for SIX are Daniel Hughes, James Vince, Sean Abbott and Steve O’Keefe.
- Daniel Hughes has played 10 matches and scored 296 runs with the average of 37.
- James Vince has played 8 matches and scored 269 runs with the average of 44.83.
- Sean Abbott has played 10 matches and taken out 15 wickets with the economy of 8.04.
- Steve O’Keefe has played 10 and taken out 11 wickets with the economy of 6.97.
- Key players for SCO are Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye and Matthew Kelly.
- Cameron Bancroft has played 10 matches and scored 296 runs with the average of 37.
- Ashton Turner has played 10 matches and scored 288 runs with the average of 36.
- Andrew Tye has played 10 matches and taken out 14 wickets with the economy of 8.29.
- Matthew Kelly has played 7 matches and taken out 11 wickets with the economy of 7.74.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 156 & 134
Highest Total: 221/5 (20 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 200/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs AUS & 150/7 (20 Ov) by AUS vs NZ
SIX vs SCO – Team Squad
Sydney Sixers: Moises Henriques (c), Steve OKeefe, Steven Smith, Josh Hazlewood, James Vince, Nathan Lyon, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Mickey Edwards, Lloyd Pope, Daniel Fallins, Josh Philippe, Jack Edwards, Justin Avendano
Perth Scorchers: Mitchell Marsh (c), Chris Jordan, Jason Behrendorff, Kurtis Patterson, Cameron Bancroft, Joel Paris, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Sam Whiteman, Fawad Ahmed, Matthew Kelly, Andrew Tye, Liam Livingstone, Jhye Richardson, Josh Inglis, Nick Hobson, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie
SIX VS SCO SL TEAM
update before 2 hours
SCO VS SIX GL TEAM
update before 2 hours