Vidarbha vs Maharashtra Match Preview
In Round 4, Elite Group A and B Vijay Hazare Trophy Vidarbha will take on Maharastra at Gujarat State Fertilizer Corporation Ground, Vadodara.
Vidharbha is in a critical position right now with just two wins from nine games, while Maharashtra has a no different story and sits at the 7th spot with a similar number of wins as Vidharba.
The game will begin on 17 Oct at 09:00 AM Indian Standard Time on Thursday. Vidarbha is captained by Faiz Fazal and Kedar Jadav is the captain of Maharastra team.
When: October 17, Tuesday at 09:00 AM IST
Where: Gujarat State Fertilizer Corporation Ground, Vadodara
It has not been easy for the batsmen to score runs at this venue. Only Delhi managed to score 299 runs against Odisha but all other team was not able to score a decent total. Expect the trend to continue. It’s high chances that the team winning the toss is expected to bowl first.
There is no chance of rain making its appearance. Both the team will be troubled with the excessive heat during the match. The temperatures are expected to be upto 37 Degrees Celsius in the afternoon.
VID vs MAH Dream11 Team News
Vidarbha Team News
- Opening pair provided a good start in the last game, where the captain Faiz Fazal remain not out at by scoring half-century(58) and wicket-keeper Jitesh Sharma contributes 37 of 66.
- In Bowling Akshay Wakhare has done tremendous work for his team by taking 4 wicket by just contributing 22 runs in 10 overs.
- Rajneesh Gurbani was also economical as he conceded just 16 runs in 10 overs.
- Vidarbha won their last game against Baroda and is likely to step with a similar playing11.
Wasim Jaffer (c), Faiz Fazal, Umesh Yadav, Ganesh Satish, Shrikant Wagh, Apoorv Wankhade, Akshay Wakhare, Jitesh Sharma, Sanjay Raghunath, Aditya Sarwate, Akshay Karnewar, Rajneesh Gurbani, Akshay Wadkar (wk), Yash Thakur, Rushabh Rathod, Darshan Nalkande, Atharwa Taide
Maharashtra Team News:
- Kedar Jadhav is leading Maharashtra side in this tournament.
- There are no major injury concerns for the Maharashtra side.
- Opening pair were seen troubling in the last game but are likely to retain their place.
- R Gaikwad and R Tripathi will open the innings for Maharashtra, followed by A Bawne, Kedar Jadhav and Azim Kazi.
- Samad Fallah, Nikit Shumal, and Azim Kazi will lead the bowling department for Maharashtra.
Kedar Jadhav (c), Samad Fallah, Ankit Bawne, Satyajeet Bachhav, Nikit Dhumal, Rahul Tripathi, Nikhil Naik, Avdhoot Dandekar, Swapnil Gugale (wk), Shamshuzama Kazi, Naushad Shaikh, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Mukesh Choudhary, Divyang Himganekar, Yash Nahar, Azim Kazi
VID vs MAH Playing 11 (Expected)
VID Playing 11:
Faiz Fazal (c), Ganesh Satish, Apoorv Wankhade, Akshay Wakhare, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Aditya Sarwate, Akshay Karnewar, Rajneesh Gurbani, Akshay Wadkar, Yash Thakur, Atharwa Taide
MAH Playing 11:
Swapnil Gugale, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ankit Bawne, Kedar Jadhav (c), Rahul Triphati, Naushad Shaikh, Avdhoot Dandekar (wk), Samad Fallah, Satyajeet Bachhav, Nikit Dhumal, Azim Kazi
VID vs MAH Dream11 Fantasy Picks
Vidarbha Fantasy Players:
- Skipper Faiz Fazal was unbeaten for 58 runs in the last game and is also the leading run scorer for Vidarbha.
- A Wakhare bagged four wickets in the last game and is not a player to be ignored. So far, he has 10 wickets from 5 innings.
- R Gurbani and A Sarwate are likely to play the next game as they bagged two wickets each in the last game.
Maharashtra Fantasy Players:
- Azim Kazi was exceptional with both bat and the ball in the last game. He scored 84 runs off his willow and plucked two wickets with the ball.
- N Shaikh is the leading run-scorer for Maharashtra with 143 runs from 5 innings at an average of 35.75.
- S Bachhav has plucked 11 wickets from 5 innings at an economy of 3.48. Don’t miss him out.
VID vs MAH Dream11 Match Prediction