WEL vs CD, 6th Match, Super Smash 2019-20
Basin Reserve, Wellington
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 8:40 AM
In the Super Smash 2019-20, we have Wellington squaring off against Central Districts at Basin Reserve, Wellington.
CD vs WEL Dream11 Preview
In Super Smash 2019-2020, Wellington has been placed at the third position in the tournament points table. In the total of 1 match played so far, WEL has scored 4 points for the team, by winning the only match played. In the first match, WEL has played against Canterbury, in which WEL has won the game by 6 wickets, still in hand. In the first innings played, CAN have scored 129 runs out of 118 balls, with the loss of all the wickets. In the second innings played, WEL has managed to reach the target of 130 runs out of 112 balls, with the loss of four wickets. WEL, with the right efforts made, cannot be beaten by anyone.
WEL vs CD Dream11 Prediction
Central Districts have been placed at the top second position in the Super Smash standings of 2019/2020. CD has played only one game so far, with a victory on its side. CD has scored 4 points for the team. In the first match of the tournament, when CD has played against Northern Knights, the CD has won the game by 120 runs. In the first innings played, the CD has scored 221 runs out of 120 balls, with 5 wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, NK has managed to score only 101 runs out of 83 balls, with the loss of all the wickets. CD is at its best form and we can expect the best play from them in the forthcoming matches.
- Key players of WEL are Rachin Ravindra, Michael Bracewell, Jeetan Patel, and James Neesham.
- Rachin Ravindra, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 38 runs out of 27 balls, with a strike rate of 140.74.
- Michael Bracewell, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 32 runs out of 27 balls, with a strike rate of 94.12
- Jeetan Patel has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 4.00.
- James Neesham has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 8.00
- Key players of CD are Kieran Noema-Barnett, George Worker, Ajaz Patel.
- Kieran Noema-Barnett, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 47 runs out of 25 balls, with a strike rate of 188.00
- George Worker, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 42 runs out of 20 balls, with a strike rate of 210.00.
- Kieran Noema-Barnett has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 5.00.
- Ajaz Patel has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 5.48.
WEL vs CD – Team Squad
Wellington: Jeetan Patel, Hamish Bennett, James Neesham, Michael Bracewell (c), Malcolm Nofal, Devon Conway, Ian McPeake, Logan van Beek, Michael Pollard, Jamie Gibson, Ollie Newton, Rachin Ravindra, Fraser Colson
Central Districts: Kieran Noema-Barnett, Seth Rance, George Worker, Ben Wheeler, Dane Cleaver, Tom Bruce, Ajaz Patel, Josh Clarkson, Christian Leopard, Willem Ludick, Ryan Watson, Jayden Lennox
Small League Team