WI-U19 Vs SL-U19 Dream11 Prediction | 8th Youth ODI | West Indies U19 Tri-Series 2019
WI-U19 vs SL-U19 Dream11 Prediction | SL-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Prediction | West Indies U19 vs Sri Lanka U19 Dream11 Prediction | Sri Lanka U19 vs West Indies U19 Dream11 Prediction | West Indies U19 Tri-Series 2019 | 8th Youth ODI | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
WI-U19 vs SL-U19, 8th Youth ODI, West Indies U19 Tri-Series 2019
Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua
Tuesday, December 17, 2019 6:30 PM
In the West Indies U19 Tri-Series 2019, we have West Indies U19 squaring off against India U19 at Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua.
SL-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Preview
In West Indies U19 Tri-Series 2019, West Indies U19 is facing off with Sri Lanka U19, for the eighth Youth ODI of the tournament. WI-U19 takes a bottom position in the tournament standings. In the total of 5 matches played, WI-U19 has succeeded in 1 match and defeated in 4 matches. They have scored only 2 points for the team, so far. In the last match, played against Sri Lanka U19, WI-U19 has lost the game by 130 runs. In the first innings of the match, SL-U19 has scored 234 runs out of 300 balls, with one wicket left to spare. In the second innings of the match, WI-U19 has managed to score only 104 runs out of 208 balls, with the loss of all the wickets. WI-U19 must gain their spirit and start winning more matches, but they seem to be lost.
WI-U19 vs SL-U19 Dream11 Prediction
Being at the top of the table, Sri Lanka U19 has scored 6 points for the team, in West Indies U19 Tri-Series 2019. In the total of 4 matches played, SL-U19 has faced victories in 3 matches and failure in 1 match, so far. SL-U19 has lost the recent match, which has been played against England U19, in which the opponent has won the game by 4 wickets. In the first innings of the match, SL-U19 has scored 113 runs out of 256 balls, with the loss of all the wickets. In the second innings of the match, EN-U19 has managed to reach the target and scored 115 runs out of 198 balls, with 4 wickets left to spare. With an evil eye placed on them, let’s see whether SL-U19 takes an effort to undo it.
WEST INDIES UNDER-19s
- Key players of WI-U19 are KS Melius, KA Anderson, MW Forde, and A Nedd.
- KS Melius, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 109 runs in 5 matches played, with a strike rate of 63.37.
- KA Anderson, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 78 runs in 4 matches played, with a strike rate of 52.00.
- MW Forde has taken 8 wickets in 5 innings played, with an economy of 3.81.
- A Nedd has taken 6 wickets in 4 innings played, with an economy of 2.25.
SRI LANKA UNDER 19s
- Key players of SL-U19 are ND Perera, A Wickramasinghe, K Nadeeshan and DS Thilakaratne.
- ND Perera, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 142 runs in 4 matches played, with a strike rate of 75.13.
- A Wickramasinghe, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 114 runs in 4 matches played, with a strike rate of 69.09.
- K Nadeeshan has taken 13 wickets in 4 innings played, with an economy of 2.80.
- DS Thilakaratne has taken 6 wickets in 4 innings played, with an economy of 2.60.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 308 & 130
Highest & Lowest Total: 308/4 (50 Ov) by AUSW vs WIW & 130/10 (37.3 Ov) by WIW vs AUSW
Lucky Defends: 308/4 (50 Ov) by AUSW vs WIW
WI-U19 vs SL-U19 – Team Squad
West Indies U19: Leonardo Julian, Kimani Melius, Kevlon Anderson, Mbeki Joseph, Daniel Beckford, Antonio Morris, Lirk Mckenzie, Joshua James, Mathew Forde, Nyeem Young, Ashmead Nedd, Avinash Mahabirsingh, Mattew Pattrick, Ramon Simmonds, Jayden Searles
Sri Lanka U19: Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Akila Dananjaya, Avishka Fernando, Wanindu Hasaranga, Shehan Jayasuriya, Lahiru Kumara, Angelo Mathews, Lasith Malinga, Kusal Mendis (wk), Kusal Perera (wk), Thisara Perera, Nuwan Pradeep, Kasun Rajitha, Dasun Shanaka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Lahiru Thirimanne, Isuru Udana